1. We believe that Jesus Christ is perfect theology.
2. We believe in a good God and a bad devil.
3. We believe that we owe it to this world to re-present and accurate and authentic image of our God to this world.
A picture of heaven is seen in a compassionate act of a believer.
4. We believe the identity of a believer is a saint and not a sinner.
The Bible is written to the saints. The reason there are Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers is to equip the saints.
5. We believe that every believer is a full-time minister of the Gospel of the Kingdom.
6. We believe God wants every person to be whole, not just forgiven.
We partner with God to see people made whole in spirit, soul and body. Salvation is more than forgiveness, it’s wholeness. Being born again is the first step in the process of becoming whole.
1 Th 5:23
7. We believe Power with God comes from Intimacy with God.
We are appointed to be with Him, that He might send us out.
8. We believe in unity, not in uniformity.
Not only unity among ourselves, but also with other churches. We desire to seek unity among the races and to see racial reconciliation and healing take place in our community and nation. We desire to be a House of many nations.
Ps 133:1 ; Eph 4:3
9. We believe in and value community.
Church is more than a service. It’s people living life together. Each week, believers at Southland meet in small communities to learn about God, pray, eat, laugh, and live. We call these Community Groups—and they’re the heart of our church.
10. We believe God needs us to get to our destiny and become great so that He can become great there also.
God’s name becomes famous when we reach our destiny.
2 Sam. 5:10